Header Ads

luxurybnb banner

Taking A Selfie Every Day Helped Her Shed 124 Lbs.

Justine McCabe had tried every possible diet since she was 18. Unfortunately, every time she failed at making any significant, long term changes. Last year, after her husband’s death the 31-year-old barely left her house and began to gorge on food as a way to cope with her pain.
After three months of his passing, family and friends encouraged McCabe to start going to the gym. Weighing 313 pounds, the mom of two began to work out six times a week. She also took daily selfies to document her journey and help her stay motivated.
McCabe set new goals for herself; to start challenging herself to do the things that scared her like skydiving, going to Paris, and cliff jumping. “Every challenge I tackled made me feel more alive and brought me back it life, it kept me fuelled to keep going on and living,” says McCabe.

Justine's mom had passed away shortly before her husband's death.

"I knew if I could survive living without my husband and mum then I should push my boundaries and limits to face all fears I had, to live a life they would be proud of," says McCabe.

The hairstylist admits that the weight loss came parallel to her becoming more adventurous.

Each time she faced a new challenge, McCabe felt more alive. This became the fuel to keep going.

She went from 313 pounds to 189 pounds in one year.

The young mom is not satisfied with her accomplishments. She wants to participate in races, bungee jumping, and more travelling. "Now I’m just trying to live a limitless life,” she says.

                   Watch Justine McCabe's amazing physical transformation.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.